Best for: Honeymoons, Trekking & Walking, Cultural & Immersive
What makes a perfect honeymoon? We think an equal serving up of relaxation and adventure, and a chance to explore somewhere new. Crucially, it should begin with somewhere really relaxing to get over the wedding, then head off on an adventure, and end on the beach. Nepal and Oman does just that. Begin at Dwarikas Dhulikhel, an exceptionally relaxing Himalayan retreat before heading off the Pokhara to stay in a luxury boutique hotel with options for day-walks in the breathtaking countryside. Maybe try a spot of paragliding with the snow-capped Himalayan peaks all around you. Continue to Kathmandu for a city experience, head off cycling through the backstreets, past bustlings markets and medieval temples. Finally, end on the beach in Oman for some well-deserved beach time.
- Superb blend of adventure, culture and beach
- Spend the first three days in a mountain retreat overlooking the Himalayas
- Continue to Pokhara for three days of light day walks set against breathtaking scenery
- Have two days in Kathmandu, exploring the hidden delights to this amazing city with a private guide
- Maybe have your wedding blessed by a Buddhist lama or Hindu priest
- Finish on the beach on the Arabian Sea for five nights before returning home