Corona Virus Update
In response to the unprecedented actions being taken by countries around the world to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and current Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advice, Millis Potter has updated the way we are operating our holidays. We are currently accepting bookings with a lot more flexibility for our guests.
Our offices remain open, with all our staff now working from home. This means we are available during our usual office hours to take calls and respond to emails. We are aiming to use this time to launch new destinations in the Middle East and Asia.
Make a new holiday booking with confidence and maximum flexibility
Flexible Tailor-made Bookings:
- We are currently accepting bookings for travel in 2021 onwards
Book with Confidence
- For all new bookings, a smaller deposit payment of £100 per person for any future trips until 2022.
- For all bookings where we cannot fulfil the trip due to travel restrictions, we can postpone your trip, or we will refund you the full cost of the holiday.
- Millis Potter is a member of the Travel Trust Association (Q4406), meaning that all deposits and final payments are held in a Trust Account, only released for supplier payments after you have travelled. This offers the most financial protection possible within the Travel Industry.
- Millis Potter also has an ATOL (T7596)
- We will be as flexible as possible given the changing landscape of the Corona Virus, and will not operate any trips should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office advise against travel.
- Please click here for more about our financial protection
We appreciate your support during this challenging time and look forward to helping you plan your next Millis Potter holiday.
For more information
To check the latest Government travel advice:
Foreign and Commonwealth Office — https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Corona Advice from the Travel Trust Assocations – https://www.thetravelnetworkgroup.co.uk/Covid19
Organisation (WHO) – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019