Corona Virus Update
In response to the unprecedented actions being taken by countries around the world to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and current Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advice, Millis Potter is temporarily suspending ground operations for guests until 31 August 2020. For departures after this date, we are continuously reviewing the situation, and all those due to travel have been contacted.
Our offices remain open, with all our staff now working from home. This means we are available during our usual office hours to take calls and respond to emails. We are aiming to use this time to launch new destinations in the Middle East and Asia, reading for travel from the Autumn of 2020.
Make a new holiday booking with confidence and maximum flexibility
New tailor-made bookings:
- We are still planning trips for travel from the Autumn of 2020 onwards, and many guests are finding time to plan trips for 2021.
Book with Confidence
- Millis Potter is a member of the Travel Trust Association (Q4406), meaning that all deposits and final payments are held in a Trust Account, only released for supplier payments after you have travelled.
- Millis Potter also has an ATOL (T7596) which was renewed in March 2020.
- We will be as flexible as possible given the changing landscape of the Corona Virus, and will not operate any trips should the Foreign and Commonwealth Office advise against travel.
- Please click here for more about our financial protection
We appreciate your support during this challenging time and look forward to helping you plan your next Millis Potter holiday.
For more information
To check the latest Government travel advice:
Foreign and Commonwealth Office — https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Corona Advice from the Travel Trust Assocations – https://www.thetravelnetworkgroup.co.uk/Covid19
Organisation (WHO) – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019